IRL: IN REAL LIFE
A new breed of Location Intelligence
understand what is happening in the real world in completely new ways
We achieve this by creating data products that make extracting location-specific insights easy, thus empowering large organisations to make better decisions that have an impact at a local level.
INDUSTRY USE CASES: 360-degree touchpoints across multiple business sectors
- Understand competitor customers shopping behaviour by store
- Profile your own custom shopping behaviour
- Site optimisation and white space analysis
- Gain a trading advantage with daily footfall performance metrics by the listed entity
- Industrial productivity
- Site/Shopper visitation
- Retail: Actionable insights to better serve customers and identify unbanked opportunities.
- CIB: Deliver consumer behaviour and white space analysis to clients.
- A better understanding of visitor origination and travel trends
- Optimise marketing spend
- Optimise OOH media placement through daily, hyper-local insights
- Gain predictive insight for improved allocation of resources by understanding use of and demand for public goods /infrastructure
IRL CONSULTING IS THE GO-TO RESOURCE FOR REAL-WORLD TRENDS
IRL Consulting combines new and disparate datasets in innovative ways to represent what is happening in the real world today.
We believe in driving increased access to goods, services and information for more people in more places. We do this by putting the power of multiple new, dynamic location data sets in the hands of the worlds best data scientists.
Know what is happening on the ground
Our unique, qualified and tested data demonstrate a number of leading indicators across multiple retail-focused domains, helping retailers, their suppliers and real estate investors develop better-informed strategies through an orthogonal source of investible information.
“High-quality geo-behavioural data is more relevant than ever, and IRL Consulting’s first-party, POPI and GDPR-compliant geo-behavioural dataset is the go-to resource for information on offline consumer behaviour.”
want to learn more?
find out about business use-cases
We have experience within retail, gaming, investment, financial and media sectors.